Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Do I or Don't I?

Dear Adrian,
My boyfriend and I have been going through a rough patch at the moment and I don't know what to do!
We were going well at the beginning, going out, meeting my family, partly having the nights in. But now it has all changed we don't email, texting and calling each other everyday at least once.
I still like him a lot and I don't know what to do, I want to stay with him, but I don't know whether he feels the same way?.
What can I do?
Sarah


I Say..................

Don't go in, like a bull in a china shop, it won't help in your situation, maybe doing it subtly, like right him a letter telling him how you feel and tell him you worries, and say in it your not pressuring him into a reply straight away.

Then don't call or text him, wait for him to come to you, give him the time to come in read and digest the letter and its content and it will give him, to write back to you or take you out somewhere quite and give you the answers your looking for.

Labels:

Business Broker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home