Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 04, 2006

I Want Her Back

Dear Adrian,
I have recently broken up with my girlfriend, and I think made the wrong decision we broke up, because I lived to far away, and she would never open up to me, but she did make some break throughs with me as I made her cry over the phone.
I move up to her area in a few months, and we said we might give it another go when I move up.
Do you think if I move up it would work between us?
Pete


I say............

Personally I think that relationships that go on a break, never really hit it back off again however if you move up and the feeling is right then go for it, if you have both agreed to giving it another go and when you go up, then go up and give it another go.

But remember while you are apart, other things could happen so just becareful when you move up, it might not be the same, you might be different people, you might be interested in other people, so if you go up and the setting is right but go for it but just be careful.

Labels:

Business Broker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home