Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Gay Anthem's
(The Top Thirteen)

1. Village People - YMCA
2. Tina Turner - Simply The Best
3. Cher - Strong Enough
4. Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
5. ABBA - Dancing Queen
6. Hazel Deen - What A Feeling
7. Whitney Housten - I wanna Dance With Somebody
8. Roy Orbison - Pretty Woman
9. Mad'House - Like A Prayer
10. Shakira - Hips Don't Lie
11. Gerry Halliwel - It's Raining Men
12. Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out
13. ABBA - Gimme Gimme Gimme

Links to other Thursdaythirteen'ss!
1. (leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting felloThirteenersrs is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

Business Broker

1 Comments:

Blogger Tizzie said...

Hey baby,

welcome to TT-ing!!!!!

I see some on there that we didnt think of the other night!!!!

11/16/2006 12:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home