Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Is It Time????

Ask Adrian,

I have been with my boyfriend for over 3 years now, and at least for the past 6 months, I have felt nothing towards him, and our sex life is now just non-exist ant, I don't want to stay but I don't want to hurt him, I mean he has been faithful all this time. What Should I do?

Richard

Adrian Says......................

Have you tried talking to him about how you feel?, and If you have and you still don't feel that spark there anymore then, I think it is time maybe that you went your separate ways, because if you carry on living this lie that you have with him, then at some point down the line it might come to bite you back, these things unfortunately lead to other things and feelings that you may not want like resentment.

Labels:

Business Broker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home