Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 18, 2007

All About Me

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Adrian Orr
Birthday:5th May
Birthplace:Plymouth
Current Location:Brighton!!!!!!!!
Eye Color:Green and Blue
Hair Color:Light Brown (Natural) but I am thinking of going blonde again!!
Height:5ft 11
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:The Irish
The Shoes You Wore Today:My New Boots
Your Weakness:Some times I can like a guy to quickly and get hurt
Your Fears:Heights and small spaces
Your Perfect Pizza:Pepperoni!!!!
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Getting A Job
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:LOL
Thoughts First Waking Up:Where is my Coffee and Fag
Your Best Physical Feature:My Eyes, So people say
Your Bedtime:most of the time after midnight at some point
ffffff Most Missed Memory:'Times with Ryan RIP
Pepsi or Coke:Pepsi
MacDonalds or Burger King:MacDonalds
Single or Group Dates:Single, maily because I am always single, and all my friends are dating!
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Ice Tea Is Nice
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate!!!!!
Cappuccino or Coffee:COFFEE!!!!!
Do you Smoke:Yes
Do you Swear:Who Doesn't
Do you Sing:Yes, but so many do it better!!!
Do you Shower Daily:As I don't have a shower no, but I have a bath everyday!!!
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you belive in yourself:Most of the time
Do you get Motion Sickness:Not that I know of
Do you think you are Attractive:No, but lots of people say that I am!
Are you a Health Freak:Like to think I am
Do you get along with your Parents:Now I have moved out yes!!!!
Do you like Thunderstorms:Love them, especially if you are on the beach watching them!!!
Do you play an Instrument:Used To
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Ummmmmm................Well only a Little ;)
In the past month have you Smoked:Yes I have
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Absolutly Not
In the past month have you gone on a Date:I wish!!
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:I had a Packet yesterday
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Yes! Went to Yo Sushi, was unreal
In the past month have you been on Stage:Yes I sang, Whitney Houston I wanna Dance with somebody!!
In the past month have you been Dumped:I have to have a partner first
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Not this month no hehehehe
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Not that I know of
Ever been Drunk:Of Course Not I am sweet and innocent LOL
Ever been called a Tease:Yes..........inly because I kept avoiding the bloke
Ever been Beaten up:Unfortunalty, But I got them back
Ever Shoplifted:Yes........in the years gone by
How do you want to Die:In my bed not regretting a single moment of my life
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Not sure, I will tell you when I get there
What country would you most like to Visit:Australia
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Blue or Brown
Favourite Hair Color:Not that bothered
Short or Long Hair:Either as long as it is clean
Height:Someone around my height
Weight:Not bothered
Best Clothing Style:As long as they don't look like they are about to beat up a granny, who cares???
Number of Drugs I have taken:Weed
Number of CDs I own:Way to many, but shareaza is the best thing to man
Number of Piercings:I have two, and I am hoping to get a few more!!!
Number of Tattoos:I will be just got to find the design
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Not a single one, because If I didn't do it I wouldn't be here now!!!

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

Labels:

Business Broker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home