Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Love

I get many people asking me if what they are feeling is love?!

The answer I would normally give to these people would be that only you can answer that question, mainly because I am not you, I can't see what you do, nor can I hear or feel.

However, for me I would have to say, if I was in love, the first person I would think about when I got up in the morning would be him, and when I see him, I would feel like I am falling into infinity, and they would catch me once I have fell, even the hearing of there name would bring a smile to your face.

I would have to say if you feel the same things, I do about a partner then I would have to believe that you are in deep meaning full love.

When in love try to have as much fun as you possibly can!!!

Labels:

Business Broker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home